January 14, 2012

6 am saturdays

Good Morning! It's Saturday at 6:15 and I am up...while Mike and Stell are snuggling all warm and toasty in bed.  I was thinking about why I can get up so easily on the weekends but not on the weekdays.  I've decided it's because weekends are so WONDERFUL!  I get a full day of enjoying Mike and Stell and doing whatever we want.  We've been home to Milwaukee the past couple of weekends spending time with our families, but we are finally back in Madison and it feels great.  What to do today??

  • Go to the Princeton Club (Mike and I are having a tough time getting motivated but woo hoo! here we go!)
  • Spend some time knitting my sock, I'm starting my heel flap for the first time...a little nervous
  • Read, I'm working on finishing the first book in the Nicholas Flammel series (thanks El) 
  • Go bumming with Mikey- It's our thing, not good for our bank accounts but fabulous for our spirits and our closets!
  • Make dinner, not sure what to make yet, maybe I'll call my tiny chef Ellie for an idea! http://tinylittlechefellie.blogspot.com/ I'm SO proud of her!
And that's all that's planned which is the best part! A Saturday full of possibilities, so that's why I'm up at 6 am!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog and Ellie's! Also love the book mobile...you guys are so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete