January 12, 2012

book mobile

So here is post number one.  I have been obsessed with blogs ever since Mike & I got engaged and decided I was ready to start one.  I'm in LOVE with Pinterest and saw this book mobile on there and have been dying to diy it ever since. 

You'll need:
  • Old book
  • Razor Blade
  • Drill
  • Wire
  • Glue Gun

 
1.  I found an old book I had and ripped out the pages but left the front and back covers. 


 2.Then I drilled two holes into the binding and threaded floral wire through the holes to use to hang.  I decided to do this first before all the pages were glued in.  


 3. Next, I went glue gun crazy creating these little looped pages.  I glued along the edges and then in between the loops. 


4. Then I kept adding and adding more loops.  


The final product is coming next!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment