January 23, 2012

jumping for joy (on our brand new bed)

We are finally growing up! On a whim, Mike and I just bought an amazing bedroom set! I'm sure you can tell, based on all the exclamation points that I am super excited! We were originally going to look at some living room furniture but instead left buying a bed, mattress, night stand, and two amazing dressers.  We fell in love with it as soon as we saw it.  It's just what we like...dirty, old looking, hammered, worn in, eclectic looking. We were told it would be delivered the first week in February, happy birthday to me! This means new sheets- which I LOVE- thanks to my mom.  Any ideas where to look?  I've looked at crate and barrel- nothing, target- maybe, urban outfitters- no sheets, anthropologie- outrageously $ pricey...where else?  Oh and we're open for sleepovers starting in February! Any takers? xo

I can't wait to sleep in you.

 oh la la


 my clothes can't wait to meet you!

 hmmm...what should we get?

zzzzzzz's, I can here you now

2 comments:

  1. My hubby and I just upgraded from our old full size bed (yes, YUCK!) to a king sized memory foam pillow top mattress and box spring! I wanted plain white cotton sheets and got a REALLY awesome deal at Boston Store (originally $240, I paid $40. But you can always get plain, neutral sheets and play with patterns and color with an awesome duvet cover from UO or Anthro so you don't spend too much. :) Just a suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for the info! i'll definitely take a peek there!

      Delete