January 19, 2012

knitting and washing


I spent a big chunk of my night at the laundromat.  Stella peed all over our comforter...so it NEEDED to be wash.  It was probably a good thing- it needed to happen.  I googled laundromats and headed to the nearest one.  What a peaceful place! I was the only person in there, me and the buzzing of the washers.  It kind of felt like a coffee shop, minus the coffee and hippie music.  I sat and worked on my hat.  I promised a picture a week ago...I'm having trouble.  I have ripped out the hat about 10 times but think I am finally on the right path.  I found a great hat at canvas with a sort of bobble stitch pattern.  I immediately called my Aunt Pat to have her figure out how to recreate the hat and I think I'm getting there.  Here's what I have.

Sleep tight.  I hope I will- Mikey has the flu and I'm scared I'm going to get it- Airborn before bed! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment