January 22, 2012

trinity hat

It's finished!  This is the hat that has been ripped out over and over and here it is.  I'm pretty happy with it, I think I could've made it a bit smaller and need some more practice with the trinity stitch but overall like it.  I made it to match my snood.  

I started with...56 stitches I think?  And k3, p3 for a few inches for the rim.  Then I started the trinity stitch and am in love with the texture it creates!  It totally reminds me of the "noogies" on my blanket when I was little.


 


I think I'm liking my slouchy hat with the seed stitch the best.  With any left over yarn I think I may make another one in navy or cream to match my favorite snood.

XO

1 comment:

  1. Your hat is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I really am impressed and inspired!!! Way to GO, Luc xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete