January 27, 2012

tgit

Yes that's what I said, tgit- thank gosh it's Thursday.  Mike and I both took off tomorrow for a dentist appointment.  The dreaded dentist appointment.  I haven't been there since they "said" I needed my wisdom teeth out. I always feel like I'm going to get yelled at by the dentist...I've been flossing my butt off for the last month. I'll keep you posted on our outcome.  Other than the big dentist appointment Mike and I are looking at getting a new car for me which is super duperexciting.  I can't imagine driving a car with air conditioning, no dents, rust or cracked windshield. My fingers and toes are crossed and there will be lots of pics to follow if we buy it.  Have a fabulous weekend, enjoy every second. Xoxo

                

Shirt: H&M, Skirt: H&M, Belt:J. Crew, Glasses:Zenni.com (amazing- only $15 and I can see crystal clear!)



Coworker, "You look Russian, can I touch it?"
Me, "Thanks...sure." 

Hat: Target

1 comment:

  1. Cute!!!! You & Stella both! ...Any cavities?

    ReplyDelete