January 23, 2012

monday monday so good to me

Monday has once again come and gone.  It's great to start a new week, but always tough too.  I started the week in a kindergarten class that I will be with all week and I am really looking forward to it.  I came home completely exhausted today and give props to any K teachers and they're fabulous patience.  At one point of the day I had two students balling, 6 saying "Mrs. D, Mrs. D, I need help with my boots, can you zip me, i can't find my other glove", and three boys having a competition to see who could throw their boots
farthest down the hall. I kept reminding myself to just to breath.  

A perk of the day was that I got to break in my new kicks.  On our adventure this weekend I found these great flats at j crew.  They are called Oxford Ballet Flats and are totally comfortable besides reminding me that I have two ingrown toenails...crappy. Looking forward to another exciting day in my new shoes with a bunch of energetic 5 year olds!
Sweater: Canvas, Shirt: Canvas, Skirt: Target (target store to be exact), 
Tights: Marshalls, Shoes: J crew



loving the details, they remind me of Mike's wedding shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment